Dear Foreign Visitors & Exhibitors
Since years, the FINEST SPIRITS Festival sees double-digit growth in all relevant categories – which makes Munich is the biggest, fastest growing, most dynamic consumer Festival for premium spirits in the German speaking countries….and one of the big national Festivals in Europe.
The following data from our last show in February 2012 speak for themselves:
- 6.300 visitors (= a 20% increase over 2011)
- almost 80 exhibitors (= also 20% plus)
- 230 brands (= plus 40%)
- ca. 3.500 m2 exhibition space
- Enthusiastic feedbacks from visitors and exhibitors alike.
You may ask: Who exactly is attending our show so enthusiastically year after year? The Bavarian Academy for Advertising (Bayerische Akademie für Werbung und Kommunikation, BAW) conducted a visitor survey at the 2011 Festival:
- A stunning 80% of the visitors were between the ages of 18 and 45.
- The number of visitors in the 18-25 year old age group was noticeably higher than from the 45-55 year old age group.
- 37% of the visitors were women.
- Over 60% of the surveyed said they spent more than 300 EUR a year on Whisky alone.
- 60% had the Festival recommended by a friend (so did not attend because of advertising), 98% stated they would recommend the Festival further.
But honestly: aren’t numbers and statistics all too often nothing but dry hocus-pocus that don’t reveal anything? You better ask our exhibitors, people from the South German bar scene or our visitors why they love “their Festival”.
Or see the following film in English language. It will give you a concise idea what our show is all about. For further questions, please contact us under info (at) finest-spirits.com . We will be happy to get back to you “asap”.